Accordion Appliance


Accordion Pi backup appliance is a pocket sized, light weight device that can be connected to any USB external hard drive to backup your data to. If your data is too large for your backup, simply plug in another external hard drive or unplug existing hard drive with a larger drive.

The Accordion Pi's custom operating system gives you additional protection against virus and spyware because the backup drive is not seen on your network.


The Accordion Pi's backup appliance SOC design and custom operating system make for an efficient unit.

Dimensions 3.5" X 2.75" X 1"
Weight 3.5 oz
Video HDMI
Resolution Full HD 1080P
Ports USB
Network 10/100, WiFi
Audio 16 bit stereo
Power 10 Watts

Flexibility and Security

The Accoridon Pi backup appliance is small enough to fit in your shirt pocket and light enough that you won't even know that it is there. It has no moving parts and runs so cool that a fan isn't needed. The Accordion Pi can connect wired or wireless to any network. In the unfortunate event that the Accordion Pi is lost or stolen, there is no need to worry because it stores no data on its own, there is no security risk at all.

REvil Goes Down Again

REvil shuts down again after reappearing 2 months ago. Revil shutdown it's operations of its Tor payment portal and data leak. The information was revealed by an affiliate of REvil, identified as 0_neday, on the XSS hacking forum. The post stated that someone had hijacked the onion domains with the same private keys as that of REvil's sites. The post further stated that the hacker may have got hold of the backup ...

REvil Partners Confirms That Leaders Cheated Their Partners

REvil's partners demands that REvil hand over their stolen share of ransomware payemnts on Russian language hacking forums just days after news broke out about REvil cheating their partners. Exploit, a partner with an established reputation on the hacking forum renewed their claim against REvil on the Russian underground forum. The way that ransomware-as-a-service work is that the partners do all the dirty work i ...

No Honor Among Thieves

Security analysts going through sample code from REvil have identified a backdoor that may have enabled the group to hijack chats with victims to cut the middle man out of their ransom payments. Usually, when an affiliate compromises a network, REvil hands the affiliate malware to infect that network. If a victim pays the ransom, the affiliate usually gets 70 percent for doing all the dirty work of network compromise, data stealing and encryption. REvil gets the remaining 30 percent in exchang ...

Bitdefender Releases Universal Decryptor Key for REvil Ransomware

Bitdefender is releasing a free, universal decryptor key to decrypt data that were encrypted by REvil/Sodinokibi ransomware attacks before the gang's servers went dark on July 13. The firm announced that it's releasing the universal key for free on Thursday, just days after REvil servers went back online again. Bitdefenderd was wor ...